If I’ve lived overseas, can I still apply for a criminal records check?

Yes, you can still apply for a certificate. If you have lived overseas for any period in the last 5 years, clearly state the period in which you were overseas on your form. This doesn’t include holidays. Apply here.

Back to videos

Start my check


More DBS check FAQ videos

Royal Mail IASME Data Pro Cyber essentials Protected by SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption Bullet Proof Visa Mastercard
Clear Check Limited
Service provided in the United Kingdom, 27 Old Gloucester Street, London, WC1N 3AX.
Customer helpline: 0333 030 0446