Can I get a CRB or DBS criminal records check for emigrating overseas?

Many governments overseas will ask for proof of good character for a permanent visa application. This is not done through the DBS process though, and you’ll need to apply through ACRO for a police certificate.

Back to videos

Start my check


More DBS check FAQ videos

Royal Mail IASME Data Pro Cyber essentials Protected by SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption Bullet Proof Visa Mastercard
Clear Check Limited
Service provided in the United Kingdom, 27 Old Gloucester Street, London, WC1N 3AX.
Customer helpline: 0333 030 0446